Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of using the Tactical Cash Flow (TCF) Software?
- No one will manage your money better than you. In summary, you can do 3 amazingly useful things with this new tool: PLAN, TRACK, AND MANAGE your cash flow (simultaneously in a more real timeline). You can take immediate total control using automation like the Pros.
- You can analyze your cash flow to improve it or regain control. In one single mouse click, this tool can calculate / filter the cash flow impact from your expected and actual transactions. The analysis includes all your transactions from your business, projects, categories, entities, and much more, to help you improve your cash flow or regain control.
- Monitor your sources and uses of cash. You will be able to view the expected and actual cash flow trends per category, for each timeline (monthly, weekly, or at any point in time); detect a potential cash crisis approaching that you need to avoid by managing your cash flow to regain control.
- Other benefits. Easy to use. Start at any time. See the true liquidity picture ahead of time to meet immediate and short‐term obligations. Increase the understanding of the timing and impact of your expected vs. actual cash transactions on your cash balance. Reduce the risk of a sudden cash crisis with effective cash flow planning and control on a more “real‐time” basis.
What are the benefits of using the Financial Analysis and Tactical Plan (FATP) Software?
- Gain a competitive edge by optimizing your company’s potential profitability, cash flow, and financial strength.
- Reduce the risk of company losses and cash flow crisis.
- Save countless hours of tedious analysis work that delays your decision-making process. For example: Detect potential cost inefficiencies that are affecting the business, and potential solutions.
What type of companies can benefit using these software products?
Any manufacturing, merchandising or services.
Are instructions provided with the software?
Yes, we provide instructions for these software products. However, please read the following disclaimer:
Management Evolution, LLC, the author, publisher, and any and all persons or entities involved in any way in the preparation, publication, sale, distribution of the forms and information contained in these software products disclaim the role of tax adviser, accounting or legal adviser. We cannot help you fill out forms, or discuss your specific cash flow needs. The User, Purchasers and Persons intending to use the forms contained in these software products are advised to discuss these matters with their own attorney, accountant or tax advisor.
The User and Purchasers of these software products agree to hold harmless from any and all claims, suits, or damages of any kind whatsoever, without limitation to Management Evolution, LLC, the author, publisher, and any and all persons or entities involved in any way in the preparation, publication, sale, distribution of the forms and information contained in these software products. these software products are sold “as is”, without any express or implied warranties or representations, including without limitation any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The User, Purchasers or Persons intending to use the forms or information contained in these software products assume total responsibility and risk for use of these software products, forms and information provided, and for evaluating the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all contents.
In no event shall Management Evolution, LLC, the author, publisher, and any and all persons or entities involved in any way in the preparation, publication, sale, distribution of the forms or information contained in these software products be liable for lost profits of User or Purchasers, or for special, incidental or consequential damages, even if Management Evolution, LLC, the author, and publisher have been advised of the possibility of such damages.